Create a MyFavorites account and save any before and afters you think you might like to use as examples to show us.
Breast Augmentation With Lift: Patient 2
This young patient breast-fed her children and noticed that she had become deflated and saggy. She also suffers from a tuberous breast deformity, making this Augmentation-Mastopexy even more challenging. Dr. Gerstle was able to achieve correction or her tuberous breasts, augmentation and matopexy in a single stage. She is very pleased with her results.
- Age: Between 25 and 35 years old
- Weight: Between 155 and 165 pounds
- Height: 5'4" to 5'7"
- Gender: Female
- Post-op Timeline: 2 months
- Implant Type: Silicone Gel
- Implant Shape: Round
- Implant Incision: Circumareolar
- Volume: Between 300cc and 350cc
- Implant Profile: Moderate Plus
- Implant Projection: Moderate
- Implant Placement: Subglandular
- Implant Height: Moderate
- Implant Base: Round
- Pre-Surgery Bra Size: A
- Post-Surgery Bra Size: C
- Technique: Circumareolar Approach
See all of our services here at Lexington Plastic Surgery today!