Create a MyFavorites account and save any before and afters you think you might like to use as examples to show us.
Breast Augmentation With Lift: Patient 3
This 56 year old female felt deflated and self-conscious about her breast size. She opted for a single stage breast lift and augmentation with silicone gel implants. In 2 weeks, she returned to work. She is very pleased with her results. Her breast lift incisions are still pink, but will settle down and match her remaining skin within 6 months.
- Age: Between 56 and 65 years old
- Weight: Between 100 and 115 pounds
- Height: 5'4" to 5'7"
- Gender: Female
- Post-op Timeline: 2 months
- Implant Type: Silicone Gel
- Implant Shape: Round
- Implant Incision: Inframammary
- Volume: Between 300cc and 350cc
- Implant Profile: Moderate Plus
- Implant Projection: Moderate
- Implant Placement: Subglandular
- Implant Height: Moderate
- Implant Base: Round
- Pre-Surgery Bra Size: A
- Post-Surgery Bra Size: C
- Technique: Single Stage Augmentation Mastopexy
See all of our services here at Lexington Plastic Surgery today!